Resources and On-going Research Studies - Research Studies - IBD Support Group Forums - IBDsupport.org

Advertisement

Photo

Resources and On-going Research Studies

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jeffrey Roberts

Jeffrey Roberts

Member #1 Founder

• Founder
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 09:35 AM

Advertisement
Centerwatch
Clinical Trials:
Inflammatory Bowel Disease

NIH: ClinicalTrials.gov
Recruiting for:
Inflammatory Bowel Disease

Advertisement

#2 devidsmith

devidsmith

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 02:33 AM

resource and on going research is best way to improve our knowledge.

:(

#3 Unicorn

Unicorn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 04:58 PM

Hello all! I'ma 10 year veteran of Crohn's Disease. I just want to share with you some really rad info. My mom became aware of the cutting edge info out there on Crohn's right now after attending a medical conference in Philadelphia, and I am soooooo happy she did. My friends, Crohn's has been proven to be an infectious disease- NOT auto-immune. Science has known this for a very long time. Hell, Dr. Crohn's knew this way back when, he just simply couldn't prove it. CD is a bacterium called MAP (mycobacterium parataburculosis). It can absolutely be treated- if not cured. CHeck out this eBook on Amazon- "Wake up to the Truth Behind Crohns Disease." For $10 it will change your whole life. Written by an alternative doctor. TONS of scientific research, proof, data, resources and the history of how this epidemic came to be and why its growing at an insane rate. Turns out other countries are well aware of the true nature of CD- the US wants to keep the truth hidden because of pharmaceutical sales. There is currently a vaccine underway and there are now 2 organizations that test Crohn's patients for this bacterium. Anyway, when I began treating my disease like an infection, I finally got better and eventually got OFF the toxic drugs. I hate reading all these posts of people still suffering. read the book. You will never see your illness the same again. You can get better. smile.gif

© Copyright 1995-2014 IBD Support All rights reserved.

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here