The worst sensation ever, can someone help? - General IBD Discussion - IBD Support Group Forums - IBDsupport.org

Advertisement

Photo

The worst sensation ever, can someone help?

Rectal prolapse Bowel movement Pain Tingle Tingling Anus pain Pain passing

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 crom1118

crom1118

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 12:18 PM

Advertisement

Suffering the most unusual symptoms and i'm hoping im not alone.
For over 12 years, I have suffered a rectal prolapse and am only 28.
Three operations later (a band, glue and a snip op) I'm down to the last resort, a stomach pull (not sure of its medical name).

The scary part for me.... When I make a bowel movement my bowels tingle like crazy and not in the pleasant way.
Afterwards it feel like someones taken a hot knife and stirred me up inside, its painful to even tense! A little graphic but you get the point.

Is this a normal thing with long term sufferers of a bowel condition? Any advice, medication or those suffering aswell?
New here so more than happy to answer questions or get advice. God bless you guys.

Advertisement

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rectal prolapse, Bowel movement, Pain, Tingle, Tingling, Anus pain, Pain passing

© Copyright 1995-2014 IBD Support All rights reserved.

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here