Research: Patients using Simponi or Stelera? - Research Studies - IBD Support Group Forums - IBDsupport.org

Advertisement

Photo

Research: Patients using Simponi or Stelera?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Researcher101

Researcher101

Researcher

• Researchers
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 09:20 AM

Advertisement

I'm a design researcher helping Janssen improve experiences of patients who are part of its BioAdvance program. We are hoping to speak to two types of people; patients with Crohn's or patients with rheumatoid arthritis and psoriasis who are using Simponi or Stelera. We want to speak with you in depth to learn about your experiences and stories so that we can find ways to provide better support and care for all those with these conditions. Right now, we especiallylooking for patients who are either using Simponi or Stelera.

If you are from the Greater Toronto area, I would like to invite you for a very informal and conversational discussion, and you will be compensated $180 for your time.

Please let me know if you are interested and I will follow up with more information.

Advertisement

© Copyright 1995-2014 IBD Support All rights reserved.

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here