Parental Support and Transition from Pediatric to Adult healthcare U.S. - Research Studies - IBD Support Group Forums - IBDsupport.org

Advertisement

Photo

Parental Support and Transition from Pediatric to Adult healthcare U.S.

#researchparticipants #ulcerativecolitis #healthcaretransition

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jeanne Kimura

Jeanne Kimura

Researcher

• Researchers
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 01:31 PM

Advertisement

I am a doctoral candidate in a clinical psychology program, conducting qualitative research to complete my dissertation. I am seeking to interview 8 adult men and women (18 to 28 years of age) who were diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis as an adolescent and made the transition from pediatric to the adult healthcare system. Participation in the research will involve a brief telephone interview and a 60 minute, in-person, audio recorded interview and completion of a one-page questionnaire. A $25 Amazon gift card will be given for participation.

If you are interested in being considered for this study and live in the following areas: Seattle/Tacoma Area, Washington; San Francisco Bay Area or Orange County, California; or Tampa Bay Area of Florida, please contact me via email at: [email protected]

Advertisement

© Copyright 1995-2014 IBD Support All rights reserved.

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here