Online Survey - Eating Patterns and Body Image in Inflammatory Bowel Disease - Research Studies - IBD Support Group Forums - IBDsupport.org

Advertisement

Photo

Online Survey - Eating Patterns and Body Image in Inflammatory Bowel Disease

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 GIResearch

GIResearch

Researcher

• Researchers
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 05:05 AM

Advertisement

Hi everyone, I am studying for a PhD at the University of Birmingham, England. My research looks at how gastrointestinal symptoms and gastrointestinal disease may affect one's body image and eating patterns. 

To do this, I am running an online survey for people with Inflammatory Bowel Disease. The survey takes about 30 mins to complete and asks questions about your eating patterns, and characteristics that are known to be associated with eating patterns. All of those who take part in the survey will be entered into a prize draw for £50 (or equivalent in your currency) of Amazon vouchers. 

This study has been given full ethical approval by the University of Birmingham and we are hoping that the results will tell us more about the support and needs of those living with Inflammatory Bowel Disease. If you are interested, please click on the link below. Thank you :) 

https://qtrial2014.a...1IeWGkh9GukF7sp

Advertisement

© Copyright 1995-2014 IBD Support All rights reserved.

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here