The annual Digestive Disease Week is happening right now in Chicago.
Here are a few newsworthy items from it so far:
- Everything you need to know about microbiome in 10 tweets. DDW Blog: http://ow.ly/wuwVs
- Many IBD patients do not benefit from current medications. http://ow.ly/wuw6O
- Siegel: "the first move is not difficult in managing IBD, the hard part is preventing complications
- Vitamin D could improve barrier integrity in UlcerativeColitis. Severity might assoc. with low serum vit. D.
- Depression Tied to Crohn's Disease Flare-Ups. Depression may increase risk., http://consumer.heal...iKQSLWA.twitter
Budesonide Foam for Treatment of Patients w/ Mild-to-Moderate Ulcerative Proctitis or Ulcerative Proctosigmoiditis