Doctor Google will see you now: - Research Studies - IBD Support Group Forums - IBDsupport.org

Advertisement

Photo

Doctor Google will see you now:

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Mazzaroo

Mazzaroo

Researcher

• Researchers
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 04:44 PM

Advertisement
hi everyone.

My name is Maria and I am an MSc Health Psychology student at Nottingham University.

I am currently conducting some research that is looking into how individuals use the internet to seek information about symptoms they are experiencing and how this may impact the patient/provider relationship/how health professionals respond to this.

I am interested in individuals with chronic illnesses / or chronic symptoms in those who are undiagnosed. Particularly symptoms which may be vague/ambiguous and difficult to diagnose.

I have created a questionnaire which takes around 15 minutes to complete, has full ethical approval from my university, and your responses will be anonymous and confidential. I would be truly grateful if you would consider looking at my blog and checking out the link to my questionnaire on there.

Thank you

http://doctorgooglew...oogling-on.html

Advertisement

© Copyright 1995-2014 IBD Support All rights reserved.

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here